Join us in person!
Too Hot! Wilson Park “Party” Switched to Friday, Aug 14 – Wed LIVEstream, 9:15am (via Mojo Online)
Wed August 12, 2020 @ 9:15am-10:15am EDT
Too Hot! Wilson Park “Party” Switched to Friday, Aug 14, 9:15am
INSTEAD: Join us for a Wednesday morning LIVEstream, 9:15am Eastern via Mojo Online
Wednesday & Saturday Mornings 9:15am-10:15am
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road
Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
Class SIGN IN will begin by 9:00 am. Class begins at 9:15am.
First class FREE! All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides plenty of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least ten minutes before your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
If you are interested in joining ou outdoor classes (hope so!), please consider joining our “Outdoor Mojo” chat group for class reminders and weather related alerts/cancelations.
Simply download What’s App, then press this link to join our chat group: Outdoor Mojo Fitness LIVE
If you have any issues, questions or concerns, please let me know.
My text is: (704) 819-1574
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- Everyone’s temperature taken upon check in
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- Plenty of shade and more than ample space to spread out – 12 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Restroom facility nearby
Lighten up and unwind with US…
We look forward to shaking it UP with you SOON
*If this is your first class, please double check our schedule with email@example.com