Local LIVE and LIVESTREAM Class Information
Join us LIVE in the Main Line Philadelphia area: Berwyn, Devon, Wayne, PA
- This event has passed.
Too Cold Outside! Join us for a LIVEstream pop up 10:00am EST
Mon December 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
We are having lots of fun layering it UP and sweating it OUT at Wilson Park’s outdoor venue whenever possible (over 40 degrees). But the forecast is predicting under 40 degrees.
Due to the recent surge, we will NOT be using Main Line Sports as a back up indoor venue until further notice.
Plan C! If you are a Mojo Online Member, Join us for a pop up Monday morning livestream.
10:00 am EST
Press this link Mojo Online Livestream
starting at 9:45 am and the window will open up into Nackord studio.
*High and low impact variations will be available.
Not a member yet?
Try our award-winning, international On Demand video library and complimentary LIVEstream classes.
*First week free
If you are interested in joining our Mojo fitness community, we’d love to have your energy!
Simply email Cindy@mojofitness.biz or text (704)819-1574 to get on our text notification list or weekly email list.
Outdoor Class Location:
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road, Wayne, PA
- Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
First class FREE! All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides plenty of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least ten minutes before your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- Everyone’s temperature taken upon check in
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- ample space to spread out – 15 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass at Wilson is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Restroom facility nearby
Lighten up and unwind with US…
We look forward to shaking it up and OFF with you SOON