- This event has passed.
Frigid Temps ❄️ Class Canceled Outdoor HIIT HOP Party, 12:00pm
Sat January 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Due to Freezing Temps, “HIIT Hop at the Park” class has been canceled.
Join us anytime 24/7 via Mojo Online’s award-winning On Demand library with high & low impact options in every session.
Email Cindy@mojofitness.biz or text (704)819-1574 to get on our weekly newsletter email list or for outdoor text notifications.
Outdoor Class Location:
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road, Wayne, PA
- Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
Class SIGN IN will begin at 11:45am. Class begins at 12:00pm.
First class FREE
All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
New too Mojo? We’d LOVE to have your energy with us.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least five minutes prior to your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides plenty of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- Ample space to spread out – 15 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass at Wilson is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Sorry, the restroom facility is closed due to COVID era complications.
We look forward to shaking it up and OFF with you SOON