Local LIVE and LIVESTREAM Class Information
Join us LIVE in the Main Line Philadelphia area: Berwyn, Devon, Wayne, PA
- This event has passed.
Outdoor HIIT HOP Party, 9:30am (Time may vary depending on weather)
Sat November 7, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am EST
One event on Sat November 14, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Sat November 21, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon November 2, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon November 9, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon November 23, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon November 30, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Sat December 5, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Sat December 12, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon December 7, 2020 at 9:30 am
One event on Mon December 14, 2020 at 9:30 am
Due to these bizarre and uncertain times, location and time of this class is dependent on weather, and will be posted on our weekly newsletter or “before class” text trail.
If you are interested in joining us, we’d love to have your energy!
Simply email Cindy@mojofitness.biz or text (704)819-1574 to get on our text notification list or weekly email list.
Due to the recent surge, we will NOT be using Main Line Sports as a back up venue until further notice.
We do plan to layer UP and sweat it off at Wilson Park’s outdoor venue whenever possible.
Outdoor Class Location:
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road, Wayne, PA
- Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
Class SIGN IN will begin at 9:15am. Class begins at 9:30am.
First class FREE! All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides plenty of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least ten minutes before your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- Everyone’s temperature taken upon check in
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- ample space to spread out – 15 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass at Wilson is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Restroom facility nearby
Lighten up and unwind with US…
We look forward to shaking it up and OFF with you SOON