- This event has passed.
“Party In The Park”, Fall HIIT HOP Series, 9:30am
Sat October 10 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDT
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Saturday, repeating until Sat October 24, 2020
Wilson Farm Park’s Shire Pavilion
500 Lee Road, Wayne, PA
- Enter through Lee Road entrance and park. Take the middle side walk and follow to Shire Pavilion in middle of park. There will be Mojo signs showing the entrance.
Class SIGN IN will begin at 9:15am. Class begins at 9:30am.
First class FREE! All exercises and rhythms welcome and encouraged.
Wilson Park’s amphitheater provides plenty of space to social distance (Yay!), so there is no sign-up needed to attend this outdoor class.
Our only request is for you to please try to come at least ten minutes before your first class. We’d like to point out a couple Mojo form basics which will allow you to get the most out of your workout.
In case of rain, we have access to a wonderful space at Mainline Sports Center in Berwyn, 1340 Swedesford Road, Berwyn
It’s a HUGE facility with ample room for social distancing (15 feet or more).
Text Cindy for details, (704) 819-1574
If you’re interested in joining our outdoor classes, please consider joining our “Outdoor Mojo” text group or weekly email newsletter/class schedule.
Cindy’s text is: (704) 819-1574
If you have any issues, questions or concerns, please let me know.
- Please keep masks on till you get to your space
- Everyone’s temperature taken upon check in
- COVID liability waiver signed upon check in
- Plenty of shade and more than ample space to spread out – 15 feet or more
- If you have sensitive knees, grass is particularly plush and flat
- If you prefer a hard surface, there is plenty of room on the concrete floor/sidewalks (consider bringing a workout mat to diffuse impact)
- Restroom facility nearby
Lighten up and unwind with US…
We look forward to shaking it UP with you SOON