You can watch Mojo Online videos through your internet browser on an internet connected laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. MojoFitness.biz
You can also play the videos on a big screen TV either by connecting an HDMI cable, or screen casting/ screen mirroring with Google Chromecast, Apple Airplay, Roku or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here’s how:
- HDMI Cable – Connect an appropriate HDMI cable from your smartphone, tablet or internet connected laptop to the HDMI connection on your TV. Set your TV to the appropriate HDMI input. Play the video on the smartphone, tablet or internet connected laptop and it will appear on your TV.
- Google Chromecast – Plug the Google Chromecast device into your TV. From your phone, tablet or laptop visit google.com/chromecast/setup. Using the Google Chrome browser on your computer, laptop or tablet go to Mojo Online. Click on the three vertical dots located on the top right of the Chrome browser window. Scroll down and choose Cast. Optimize to Full Screen for best performance. This will turn off your computer screen and your Mojo Online video will appear on the TV.
- AppleTV – Click here for details how to use AirPlay to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV
- Roku – Click here for details how to use Roku to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – Click here for details how to use an Amazon Fire TV stick to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV