If a video doesn’t play continuously, it may be due to your internet connection speed. Connection speeds can fluctuate for a variety of reasons, including your existing wired or wireless setup with your internet provider, the number of devices sharing your internet connection, the time of day, and the weather.
Mojo Online videos are delivered through the video host Wistia. The minimum viable connection speed to stream Wistia video reliably is about 768 kilobits per second (equal to .768 megabits per second). Wistia recommends a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD capability. To check the internet download speed on your device, you can visit www.bandwidthplace.com.
Tips to resolve common video streaming problems:
- Check your internet download speed. If you’re not up-to-par, contact your Internet provider, it might be time to upgrade your broadband speed.
- If your video download speed is slow or inconsistent, you can try pausing the video until the entire stream is downloaded and then playing the video.
- Restart your device or system. Restarting your device, modem, and/or router can resolve many connectivity issues.
- Clear your browser “cache”. Try clearing your browser’s cache and restarting your web browser.
Chrome Preferences –> Show advanced settings… –> Browsing data
Safari Preferences –> Privacy —> Remove All Browsing Data
Firefox History –> Clear recent history
Internet Explorer Tools –> Internet Options –> Browsing History
- Pause other computer and/or internet activity on your network. Your connection speed and streaming quality is affected by other running apps, or devices sharing your network and bandwidth.