Frequently Asked Questions/ Support Center
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards, and PayPal. You must have a PayPal account to use PayPal as a payment method.
Your Monthly Mojo Online membership is a monthly auto-renewing subscription at $10/month. Once you sign up to become a Mojo Online Member, your monthly billing cycle starts the calendar day you sign up. You will be automatically billed on or around the same date each month.
Your Yearly Mojo Online membership is a yearly auto-renewing subscription at $100/year. You will be automatically billed on or around the same date next year.
To watch Mojo Online videos you’ll need a computer or mobile device loaded with a current browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari, and a high-speed internet connection.
Mojo Online videos are delivered through the video host Wistia. Wistia’s video player works on any browser that supports HTML5 and/or Adobe Flash. In browsers where HTML5 videos are not supported, the Wistia player will switch to Flash to display your video. Your browser will prompt you to install a Flash plugin if it is not already installed. The requirement for viewing Flash content is Flash Player 9 or greater, and a browser that supports Flash.
Viewing video on a mobile device:
There are basically two main methods to view video on the mobile web: Flash and Html5. Newer Android phones (4.1 and up) and iOS devices, such as iPhones and iPads, support HTML5. The most consistent video support on all iOS devices, and Android devices running version 2.2 or later.
Internet Connection Speed:
The minimum viable connection speed to stream Wistia video reliably is about 768 kilobits per second (equal to .768 megabits per second). Wistia recommends a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD capability. To check the internet download speed on your computer or device, you can visit www.bandwidthplace.com. Please contact your internet service provider for more information about your internet connection speed.
If a video doesn’t play continuously, it may be due to your internet connection speed. Connection speeds can fluctuate for a variety of reasons, including your existing wired or wireless setup with your internet provider, the number of devices sharing your internet connection, the time of day, and the weather.
Mojo Online videos are delivered through the video host Wistia. The minimum viable connection speed to stream Wistia video reliably is about 768 kilobits per second (equal to .768 megabits per second). Wistia recommends a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD capability. To check the internet download speed on your device, you can visit www.bandwidthplace.com.
Tips to resolve common video streaming problems:
- Check your internet download speed. If you’re not up-to-par, contact your Internet provider, it might be time to upgrade your broadband speed.
- If your video download speed is slow or inconsistent, you can try pausing the video until the entire stream is downloaded and then playing the video.
- Restart your device or system. Restarting your device, modem, and/or router can resolve many connectivity issues.
- Clear your browser “cache”. Try clearing your browser’s cache and restarting your web browser.
Chrome Preferences –> Show advanced settings… –> Browsing data
Safari Preferences –> Privacy —> Remove All Browsing Data
Firefox History –> Clear recent history
Internet Explorer Tools –> Internet Options –> Browsing History
- Pause other computer and/or internet activity on your network. Your connection speed and streaming quality is affected by other running apps, or devices sharing your network and bandwidth.
- Install a cable that can go from a smart phone, tablet or internet connected laptop to the HDMI connection on your TV.
- Set your TV to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Play the video on the smart phone. tablet or internet connected laptop and it will play on your TV. (Thank you for the tip, Rick Bushnell!)
We hate to see you go, but we understand that sometimes cancellations will happen. Before you cancel, we want you to know that processed payments are non-refundable and you will lose access to Mojo Fitness Online immediately upon cancelling.
Here’s how to cancel your membership.
- Log in to Mojo Online
- Click on My Account on the top menu bar
- Under My Memberships click Cancel
Please feel free to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can submit your question through our contact form. One of our team members will be sure to get back to you within 48 hours.