Frequently Asked Questions/ Support Center
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
Your Monthly Mojo Online membership is a monthly auto-renewing subscription at $10/month. If you select a plan with a free trial period you will not be charged until the free trial period has ended. After a free trial period ends, your paid subscription begins (unless you have cancelled). You will be automatically billed on or around the same date each month.
Your Yearly Mojo Online membership is a yearly auto-renewing subscription at $100/year. If you select a plan with a free trial period you will not be charged until the free trial period has ended. After a free trial period ends, your paid subscription begins (unless you have cancelled). You will be automatically billed on or around the same date next year.
Mojo Fitness Online is currently offering a 7-day FREE TRIAL which gives you Unlimited Access to all our HIIT & Strengthening classes and LIVEstream events. Cancel anytime within the first 7 days and you won’t be charged.
You can watch Mojo Online videos through your internet browser on an internet connected laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone. MojoFitness.biz
You can also play the videos on a big screen TV either by connecting an HDMI cable, or screen casting/ screen mirroring with Google Chromecast, Apple Airplay, Roku or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Here’s how:
- HDMI Cable – Connect an appropriate HDMI cable from your smartphone, tablet or internet connected laptop to the HDMI connection on your TV. Set your TV to the appropriate HDMI input. Play the video on the smartphone, tablet or internet connected laptop and it will appear on your TV.
- Google Chromecast – Plug the Google Chromecast device into your TV. From your phone, tablet or laptop visit google.com/chromecast/setup. Using the Google Chrome browser on your computer, laptop or tablet go to Mojo Online. Click on the three vertical dots located on the top right of the Chrome browser window. Scroll down and choose Cast. Optimize to Full Screen for best performance. This will turn off your computer screen and your Mojo Online video will appear on the TV.
- AppleTV – Click here for details how to use AirPlay to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV
- Roku – Click here for details how to use Roku to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – Click here for details how to use an Amazon Fire TV stick to watch Mojo Online videos on your TV
If a video doesn’t play continuously, it may be due to your internet connection speed. Connection speeds can fluctuate for a variety of reasons, including your existing wired or wireless setup with your internet provider, the number of devices sharing your internet connection, the time of day, and the weather.
Mojo Online videos are delivered through the video host Wistia. The minimum viable connection speed to stream Wistia video reliably is about 768 kilobits per second (equal to .768 megabits per second). Wistia recommends a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD capability. To check the internet download speed on your device, you can visit www.bandwidthplace.com.
Tips to resolve common video streaming problems:
- Check your internet download speed. If you’re not up-to-par, contact your Internet provider, it might be time to upgrade your broadband speed.
- If your video download speed is slow or inconsistent, you can try pausing the video until the entire stream is downloaded and then playing the video.
- Restart your device or system. Restarting your device, modem, and/or router can resolve many connectivity issues.
- Clear your browser “cache”. Try clearing your browser’s cache and restarting your web browser.
Chrome Preferences –> Show advanced settings… –> Browsing data
Safari Preferences –> Privacy —> Remove All Browsing Data
Firefox History –> Clear recent history
Internet Explorer Tools –> Internet Options –> Browsing History
- Pause other computer and/or internet activity on your network. Your connection speed and streaming quality is affected by other running apps, or devices sharing your network and bandwidth.
We hate to see you go, but we understand that sometimes cancellations will happen. Before you cancel, we want you to know that processed payments are non-refundable and you will lose access to Mojo Fitness Online immediately upon cancelling.
Here’s how to cancel your membership.
- Log in to Mojo Online
- Click on My Account on the top menu bar
- Under My Memberships click Cancel
Please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. Or you can submit your question through our contact form. One of our team members will be sure to get back to you within 48 hours.