What is it?
Mojo Fitness Online is a FUN, effective and safe approach to dance fitness.
For the dance fitness enthusiast or instructor, our online streaming subscription service provides an assortment of fitness routines/classes with captioned tips showing how to personalize moves to get the most intensity out of each routine – hi and low impact.
Mojo Fitness Online allows you to let go of learning “steps”. Feel free to use our routines as a guide for your own exercise moves. As long as you have good form, no one cares what you do. Whether you choose to do our moves or make up your own, Just. Get. Moving!
Even if you prefer a live group exercise class, our online tutorials will allow you to individualize the routines to meet specific exercise levels, body histories, and intensity preferences.
On vacation? Business trip? Kids need to shake it off?
Join our online international community for the best workout in town with the best playlists in group fitness.
What do you get?
- Complete interval-based Mojo Fitness workouts ranging from 25 to 50 minutes – depending on your chosen time frame. Each workout routine includes a warm up, cool down, an arm routine, an abdominal routine and up to 11 cardio-infused routines.
- All routines performed with low-impact and high-impact options.
- 15 minute Mojo Express workouts, “Arms and Abs”, that are popular with friends on their ‘off cardio’ days.
- Unique to the online fitness community, Mojo videos include optional instructional captions that help take your workout to another level.
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of professionally choreographed routines to current popular music created by Mojo’s founder, Cindy Brauer, an expert in dance fitness choreography. Videos added regularly.
- Valuable fitness tutorials, tips and tidbits you can use as an instructor or student.
- High quality videos you can view, on demand, anywhere with an internet connection – on your desktop computer, laptop, iPad / tablet.
Our Mojo Fitness Online Team
What Mojo Online friends like about our program
- Our Mojo Fitness Online team are real women with different exercise levels, body shapes and rhythms
- We are not “performing” for you. We are working out WITH you in real time – and we sincerely have FUN doing it
- Most other dance fitness programs focus on teaching dance steps. Mojo Fitness Online is the only dance fitness online program offering safety and instructional captions to help improve form and increase intensity while you are working out.
- All Mojo Online LIVE and Online classes are specifically sequenced for best fat burning and metabolism boosting results
- All online routines offer high and low impact options
- We do our best to use current music that is energizing, positive and clean (music is radio edit friendly)
I work from home and so tired of the treadmill. I love to dance, and discovered Mojo. I am so much more motivated!
It’s a way we can ‘exercise’ as a family. There is no way to sit still when the video is on. So thankful for Mojo Online!
After a dinner party one night, I opened my laptop and we all danced with (with Mojo Online) around the living room!
Really enjoying your videos. You are such a force. You help get my day off to good start. Thanks so much!
Mojo Online is a gift of health. I can now get a Mojo workout on my own schedule and I am so very thankful. You don’t know how much I appreciate this.
Mojo online is brilliant! With my busy lifestyle it gives me the chance to jump in and do a workout anytime day or night. I also love the options of a 15 min, 30 minute or 50 minute workout and the “abs or arms”. I run the class on a big screen TV and It really feels like I am in the room with friends. It also leaves me with no excuse not to do it and I feel great.
I have a date every Thursday morning with Mojo Online. It helps me squeeze in additional weekly workouts when I can’t make it to class.
The music quality, the video quality, and the energy that shines throughout is GREAT. Hoping we can get LIVE Mojo classes here in NYC!
LOVE, LOVE the new 30 minute videos! I like to squeeze these in on my “off Mojo” days.
With Mojo Online, I’m less distracted about getting the moves ‘just right’ so I can focus on other things like engaging my core and breathing.